Thursday, November 26, 2009

Chavalit and his 10-point condition to Thaksin


Gen Chavalit Yongchaiyudh has declared that his only mission left in life would be to bring back Thaksin Shinawatra.

"I will try to bring Thaksin back to Thailand...let him get the punishment...and then perhaps a pardon or whatever...I intend to resolve all the problems within one year...and that's it. Then, I will leave," he told Matichon in the latest interview.

He was asked whether he would like to be prime minister again.

(Laughter) "Enough...No more...This time I return to work for the nation. Once it's done, I would be gone...Before I joined Pheau Thai Party, I wrote a letter to Thaksin with 10 conditions...and one of them is that I will not accept any position..."

2 comments:

Chanesd said...

Confidence some people know are these.
1 of his point is money.
1 of his point is hidden agenda.
1 of his point is doing and speaking unrelatively.

All of above points are enough not to listen to him contemplatively, better listen to พัลลภ.

Chanesd said...

That guy is an old soldier that has died already(like what สนธิลิ้ม said).
And I'm sure everyone does know Thai idiom 'Died person always tells the truth'.