Thursday, October 28, 2010

Abhisit: What if he left politics?


What would Abhisit Vejjajiva be doing if he wasn't in politics?

The question has been posed several times to the premier before. And his answers have centered around being a teacher.

He told the Bangkok Post's "the magazine" that came out this morning:

"Well, I have to think about that pretty soon anyway. But I used to be a lecturer. I have always enjoyed that. And that's probably the easiest thing to think of if I were to leave politics today, but who knows? If I had more time to think and relax, I might find new interests. I think I am young enough to do that."

He was then asked what he would do if his schedule magically cleared and he were free to do as he pleased?

"When does that happen?" was his response.

No comments: